Job Role: Graphic Designer (casual 25h/week)
ADMA is looking for a Graphic Designer in a casual capacity (25h/week) with responsibility for the development, creation, adaptation and coordination of all creative requirements for ADMA and it’s sister associations IAPA, D+TC and DGA - all part of the Australian Alliance for Data Leadership (AADL) network of associations - to enable the ambition of delivering a future where Australia is recognised globally as a leader in data-enabled business, commerce and innovation. The Graphic Designer will provide support to ADMA’s Marketing and Communications Team and be the guardian of the organisation’s house of brands.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Understand brand guidelines for AADL’s network of associations and the wider house of brands
- Design and develop creative assets for paid, owned and earned media channels with focus on digital and print including but not limited to
- Digital: Website, Email, Display, Social Media, Presentations, Video, Infographics
- Print: Collateral, Brochures, Flyers, Banners, Booklets
- Event Assets: Signage, Showreels, Agenda, Stands
- Source and management of stock imagery to complement designs where required
- Collaborate with internal marketing team and coordinate external suppliers to meet creative business expectations as required
Your Experience & Skills
- Min 2 years’ experience in a similar role in marketing or advertising
- Tertiary qualifications, degree in Graphic Design preferred
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proven ability to take a project from concept to delivery
- Practical understanding of marketing channels and marketing industry best practices – with emphasis on digital channels
- Proficiency delivering files according to publisher specs for digital and print channels
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to effectively and independently prioritise and manage workload in accordance with business priorities
- Sound co-ordination, administration and organisational skills
- Sound computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Must provide a portfolio including relevant print and digital design work.
Your Personal Attributes
- Positive, proactive & problem solving mentality
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong sense of customer empathy
- Data- and result-driven orientation with active drive to identify opportunities and champion the creative process
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Eager to learn
- Sense of urgency
- High level of personal energy to inspire and engage others
The Association for Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA) is the principal industry body for data-driven marketing and advertising. ADMA is also the ultimate authority and go-to resource for effective and creative data-driven marketing across all channels and platforms, providing insight, ideas and innovation for today's marketing industry.
ADMA is part of the Australian Alliance for Data Leadership (AADL) which is a network of associations that have a common goal to deliver a future where Australia is recognised globally as a leader in data-enabled, business, commerce and innovation. Our network of associations include:
- ADMA - Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising
- IAPA - Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia
- DGA - Data Governance Australia
- Digital + Technology Collective
Success in this role will be a result of a high level of personal energy the drive to champion the creative development that inspires and engages others.
If you’re as excited about the opportunities available in this role to help shape Australia’s future in data-enabled business, commerce and innovation as we are, please click ‘Apply now’.