Here’s your chance to make your mark delivering ‘next level’ events for a leading global technology brand. You’ll get to work with a range of inspirational subject matter experts from around the world, be part of a dynamic and creative team of professionals and showcase one of the world’s leading technologies. Domestic (and potentially international) travel awaits as part of this fantastic opportunity to add a market leading brand to your résumé.
Esri Australia – leader of Australia’s multi-billion dollar spatial technology industry – execute an impressive annual event series for the GIS industry. The program, which includes conferences, speaker circuit, webinars and executive seminars, stands as the cornerstone to the company’s highly successful marketing and customer engagement program.
This is a challenging role requiring autonomous event management in a fast-paced corporate environment, where return on investment and commercially focused outcomes are paramount.
Qualifications and experience:
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Three or more years’ experience in delivering corporate events and conferences.
- Proven experience in planning and delivery of large scale corporate events, managing high-end tradeshows and VIP speaking appearences.
- A proven ability to work effectively whilst maintaining professionalism in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in positioning and selling sponsorship for events.
- Be intuitively proactive, well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To possess a genuine creative flair and appreciation of brand management practices.
- A preparedness to learn and grow from one of the industry’s best known cross-regional event directors.
Based in Melbourne CBD you’ll be continually on the go, executing an events schedule that is as diverse as it is extensive.
A great troubleshooter and negotiator, you’ll have a firm grip on corporate events ranging from 50 to 500 delegates. Ideally, you will be familiar with the challenges of delivering technology-based events – as well as the latest trends in event staging.
How to apply:
To apply for this role please forward your résumé – with covering letter addressing the specific criteria to Leandro Casas, email@example.com. For more information phone
(07) 3218 0447.