Reporting to the Marketing Manager – Content, the graphic designer position will be responsible for creating and designing marketing collaterals for both print and digital mediums as well as working directly with the Events and PR teams to create artwork for tradeshow booths and other communication requirements.
If you see yourself as Esri Australia’s next brand ambassador, then this is the role for you. The position will require relevant skills across graphic and digital design as well as some experience with video editing software.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Create and develop high quality promotional artwork including but not limited to: print and online advertising, signage, brochures and handbooks, merchandise, web and email banners, presentations and whitepapers.
- Website and email campaign graphic design.
- Source, edit and package video content across social media and websites.
- Work across special projects and liaise with other internal and external teams as required.
- Management and implementation of Esri Australia’s existing brand guidelines.
- Photograph retouching as required (e.g. post-event photography).
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design or related field.
- In-depth familiarity with design software – such as Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop Premier Pro – is essential.
- Prior experience or exposure to the IT sector would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in designing high quality print materials with a clear understanding of pre-press print management standards.
- A proven track record of creating artwork for tradeshow booths and other event items (e.g. lecterns, lanyards, posters, staging, handbooks).
- Experience designing in a digital environment across channels including: website, social media and electronic marketing.
Skills and attributes:
- Highly creative with the ability to work within existing brand guidelines.
- A good translator of often complex concepts into visual forms that appeal to a broad range of audiences.
- Driven and self-motivated with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and remain cool under pressure.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to innovate.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines is essential.
- Up-to-date with the latest design ‘best practice’ guidelines and trends.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team.
How to apply:
If you are ready to apply your knowledge and expertise to shape the brand of an industry-leading organisation, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this role and require further information or direction with your application please contact Leandro Casas, Recruitment Lead on 0400 787 808.