The Australian Alliance for Data Leadership (AADL) is a network of associations that have a common goal to deliver a future where Australia is recognised globally as a leader in data-enabled, business, commerce and innovation. Our network of associations include:
- ADMA - Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising
- IAPA - Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia
- DGA - Data Governance Australia
- Digital + Technology Collective
AADL is looking for a Digital Solutions Manager to enable AADL’s ambition of delivering a future where Australia is recognised globally as a leader in data-enabled business, commerce and innovation through the use of technology and digital solutions. The role is accountable for developing, implementing and managing the customer-focused digital technology vision and roadmap through engagement with and management of third-party partnerships with regards to digital and technology solutions and platforms.
This role is based in AADL’s Sydney office and reports to the General Manager, Marketing:
- Develop and implement the customer-related digital technology strategy to support the overarching objectives of AADL’s associations and shared services teams
- Develop and manage the digital technology roadmap of AADL’s associations
- Spearhead the technology innovation agenda with added ownership of continuous technological improvements to drive resource and process efficiencies
- Manage all websites with the objective to deliver superior customer experiences and commercial success
- Responsible for the delivery of business as usual and ad-hoc website and related technology requests including gathering and planning of solution requirements
- Assist in the development of digital marketing initiatives where required including but not limited to the development of new solutions, experiences, templates and landing pages
- Tertiary qualifications, degree in IT or technology-related fields
- Strong and practical knowledge of systems integrations
- Strong expertise in the management and coordination of projects with agile methodologies and focus on scoping, iterative planning, user stories and acceptance criteria writing
- Experience managing developers, system architects, UX specialists, agencies and stakeholders
- Working experience in using Jira or a similar issue and project management solution to track and maintain development and project progress
- Proactive problem solver with creative and natural flair for solving complex technology and integration issues
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently
Given the nature of our associations, our organisational structure and the industries and member organisation we serve, this role requires a Digital Solutions Manager with superior stakeholder management skills and experience to own and manage a variety of technologies for all associations in the AADL network. A problem solver with a creative mind and a track record of success in delivering data-driven technology and marketing solutions that deliver to customer experience objectives will be best suited to this role. Success in this role will be a result of a high level of personal energy the drive to champion the solution development that inspires and engages others.
If you’re as excited about the opportunities available in this role to shape Australia’s future in data-enabled business, commerce and innovation as we are, please email Peter Fritz at Peter.Fritz@aadl.org.au.