ADMA presents this one-day hot topic event to provide a forum for digital teams, marketers, retailers and agencies to get ahead of what works in creating a unified commerce Xperience.
The Digiday Hot Topic: The Commerce Xperience is a single-day event that explores how an Xperience focus is vital to the purchase journey.
Whether or not you sell online, companies today need a holistic view of who their customers are. Increasing demands for authenticity, a changing distribution standard and a new way of marketing mean that the modern brand has to evolve how it positions and markets itself.
Join us at this Digiday Hot Topic event to explore:
- The new customer mindset
- Emerging technology like artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Collaborations and their role in extending a brand globally
- How to build an effective customer journey
- Glenn Abell, Global VP Head of Commerce, LEGO UK
- Alistair Leathwood, Executive Director Kantar TNS
- Lewis Pullen, Chief Marketing Officer, Kohab
- Alexandra Tselios, CEO, The Big Smoke
- Kelly Slessor, Founder, Shop You
- John Batistich, Advisor, Zip.co, Non-executive Director, Foodco