This breakfast event will showcase how an Xperience focus is vital to the purchase journey. Businesses today need a holistic view of the customer journey and lifecycle including the key influences and mandatory steps at each stage - from creating engagement and demand, delivering best-in-class interactions and ultimately making the sale.
Join us on 21 June, to hear from John Batistich, Advisor, Zip.co, Non-executive Director, Foodco, John Menagh, Commerce Solutions Specialist Greater Asia, Sitecore and Kath Blackham, Co-Founder, Versa, who will share insights and showcase how brands are dealing with the key challenges on the journey to becoming technology and customer-driven.
We will kick things off with a keynote hightlighting the importance of the Commerce Xperience for the future of brands, followed by a disussion panel on how to best optimise the Commerce Xperience.
The Commerce Xperience for the Future of Brands
- Delivering hyper convenience and direct personalised relationships
- Changes in the way we buy and pay
- How the customer journey is changing
- Marketing on AI voice platforms
- What it means for brands
Discussion Panel: Optimising the Commerce Experience
- Engagement tactics that create demand
- Emerging tech that underpins the live Xperience
- How voice will become the new user interface
- Embedding the customer across the entire journey