Unlock the secrets of data and learn to translate data into visual and insightful stories with a data visualisation course for the real world.
Sharpen your data marketing skills and establish your own data visualisation techniques that will help sell your analytic results to business decision makers with IQ’s Data Visualisation Course.
Data is the foundation of the digital age. In this data visualisation course, you’ll discover how to use, translate, and present data in new and enticing ways.
It’s a data marketing course with a difference. You will draw upon data interpretation and convert these into commercial insights, learn data visualisation at an introductory level and advance your knowledge with tips and techniques to effectively present your data and conclusions to a variety of audiences – whether they are familiar with data visualisation or not.
You’ll dissect business goals and the process behind the decision maker and discover how to select the most compelling and appropriate approach to deliver the analytics.
Duration: Self-paced online course, up to 6 months to complete
- Define what data visualisation is and identify different examples of data visualisation you can use to enhance your business
- Identify analytics tools that can help you discover data, determine the types of variables in data visualisation and identify the relationships of data visualisation
- Understand both how to make data memorable and the techniques involved in visual storytelling for your audience
What the course covers:
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Visualisation
- Module 2: Discovering Data Visualisation
- Module 3: Storytelling with Data
- Module 4: How to Present Data
Who should do this course?
- Anyone new to analytics looking to learn the basics
- Those managing analytics teams looking to sharpen their skills
ADMA offers a variety of data marketing courses, including data visualisation, data analytics for marketers, and more. View all of our Analytics Courses here.