Want to be digitally savvy? Start with ADMA IQ’s online digital marketing foundations course.
Broaden your skill set and develop a foundational knowledge of the digital landscape, data, and content and customer experience.
Whether you want to sell online, increase your social media reach, or improve your customer engagement, you first need to understand the basics of digital marketing. During this online digital marketing foundations course, you’ll learn the core principles of digital marketing, explore the role of data and content and how this can shape customer experience – everything you need to plug into the digital age.
Duration: Self-paced online course, up to 6 months
- Understand the current digital landscape for both brands and consumers
- Define customer centricity and its importance in achieving outstanding customer experience
- Identify the steps in creating an effective digital strategy
- Identify the role and importance of data
What this online digital marketing foundations course covers:
- Module 1: Digital Landscape
- Module 2: Digital Strategy
- Module 3: Customer Experience
- Module 4: Content Creation and Planning
- Module 5: Data Foundation and Planning
- Module 6: Data Analytics
Who should do this online digital marketing foundations course?
- Marketers who have some experience in digital but want to grow their confidence
- Those who may have only one perspective of digital, or be a specialist in one area of digital, and want to broaden their skill base
- Those marketing and advertising professionals who are new to digital and keen to learn how to leverage digital across a broad spectrum of channels
- Small and medium-sized businesses that are looking to learn more about digital
- Sales people who need to understand how digital marketing works
ADMA offers a variety of online digital marketing courses. View all of our Digital Marketing courses here.