Slidemaster is a boutique presentation design agency specialising in professional PowerPoint Presentations, Explainer Videos and Infographics. We are one team with one mission – to WOW our Clients and bring their messages to life. Based in the beautiful Sydney Northern Beaches, we spend each day with like-minded colleagues who have the passion and drive to deliver on this important promise.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our growing team. In this permanent full-time role you will perform the following key activities:
- Manage the end-to-end presentation design process to ensure successful execution and delivery
- Create and maintain an efficient workflow for task and project deliverables
- Support the Art Director in interpreting creative briefs and contribute to ideas and concepts
- Concept ideation and brainstorming, storyboarding and sketching
- Take briefs and feedback directly from clients and internal stakeholders
- Assure the quality of client work and collaborate with the Account Manager to ensure deadlines are met
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in a similar role
- Graphic Design qualification and sound knowledge of visual communication
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong creative and project management skills
- Experience in animation (After Effects or similar) is a plus
- Original thinker with capacity to clearly communicate creative ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the Portuguese language is a plus
Why join our creative team?
- You want to work with a team of extraordinary people who are highly collaborative, dynamic and committed.
- You see the benefits of continuously developing your leadership and design skills.
- You enjoy a dog friendly, fast-paced and fun environment with unlimited puppy time.
If you believe that you can bring positive energy to our environment and make an excellent match for our creative team - apply today.
To apply for this role, please answer the questions on the given link. If successful, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to complete your application. Please check your junk email box in case our email did not reach your inbox. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 30 June