Become data-savvy and lead effectively in a digital world.
Broaden your skill set as a leader and develop a data-driven marketing mindset with ADMA IQ’s Data-driven Marketing Leadership Course.
Don’t let tech be your leadership weak spot. With the right data-driven marketing leadership course, you’ll become data-savvy, better support your technical team leaders and see your business grow.
We’ll get you up to speed on how business operations and governance work within the field of data, how to lead and inspire your technical teams and how to provide cross-functional management and integration.
Duration: 1 day, 9am - 5pm.
- Understand the current data-driven marketing landscape for both brands and consumers and the steps in creating an effective data-driven strategy
- Define customer centricity and its importance in achieving outstanding customer experienceIdentify the role and importance of data and feel confident with a technical part of marketing
- Become data-savvy, and easily talk to your data analysts/scientists with better understanding of the tasks they performMake better business decisions, now that you understand the process behind the insights.
- Articulate complex procedures such as logistic regression and CHAID
- Module 1: Business Operations & Governance
- Module 2: Data Team Leadership
- Module 3: Cross-functional Management & Integration
- Module 4: Operational Management
Who should do this course:
- Marketers and Brand Managers who have some experience with data and technology but want to grow their confidence and seek a data-driven leadership position
- Analysts who may have only one perspective of data, or be a specialist in one area of data, and want to broaden their skill base
- Those marketing and advertising professionals who are new to data and keen to learn how to leverage data across a broad spectrum of decision making
- Small and medium-sized businesses that are looking to learn more about data
- Sales managers who need to understand how data-driven marketing works
To get the most from this course, we recommended you have completed the Data-driven Marketing Strategy Course in advance or have a reasonable understanding of the basics and some data-driven marketing strategy techniques.
Data-driven Marketing Leadership Course is part of Data-driven Marketing Certificate.