The data-driven marketing course that helps you use data analysis to drive your business forward.
You’ve mastered the basics of data analysis. Now, build on your skills to make the most of your data with ADMA IQ’s data-driven marketing course for practitioners.
Become fluent in the language of data and achieve your business goals sooner. In this data-driven marketing course, we’ll show you how to access both primary and third-party data, develop actionable insight, explore data research and perform analytical techniques. You and your team will be able to tell stories with data, benchmark insights from analytics and incorporate the latest solutions and models to tackle business problems.
Duration: 1 day, 9am - 5pm.
- Explore the fundamentals of data-driven marketing, ensuring you develop a solid understanding of the process
- Use data analysis to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of a marketing programme and learn the metrics to evaluate your marketing performance
- Look at the appropriateness of measures such as ROI and find new ways to overcome specific business challenges
- Investigate analytical tools and techniques, tell stories, solve problems and make good decisions
- Build a team of experts
What the course covers:
- Day In The Life Of A Marketing Manager - Travel Industry (Exercise)
- Customer Interactions, Data and Insights & Predictions
- The Future of Data... Data Science
- Data-driven Marketing Case Study - Online Bank
- Data-driven Marketing Case Study - Cruising
Who should take this practitioner's data-driven marketing course:
- Those marketing and advertising professionals who are new to data and keen to learn how to leverage data across a broad spectrum of decision making
- Marketers and Brand Managers who have some experience with data and technology but want to grow their confidence and manage a team of analysts
- Traditional Marketers wanting to learn more about data
- Recruitment consultants who work in the field of data
- Analysts who may have only one perspective of data, or be a specialist in one area of data, and want to broaden their skill base
- Small and medium-sized businesses that are looking to learn more about data
- Sales managers who need to understand how data-driven marketing works
ADMA’s Data-driven Marketing Practitioner Course is part of our Data-driven Marketing Certificate.
To get the most from this course, it is recommended that you have completed the Data Analysis for Marketers Course in advance or have a reasonable understanding of the basics and some data analysis techniques.