Learn to search and be searched for.
Simple yet successful ways to enhance your search results.
Paid search can transform your business without huge spend. It’s a cost-effective, highly convenient channel. See how it can strengthen your search engine marketing, morph into a wider digital strategy for your business and leverage other channels.
ADMA offers SEM courses online and across different locations. Find which one is right for you.
- Enhance your search strategies
- Understand all the terminology
- Introduce this cost-effective channel into your communications mix
- Adopt valuable insights and lessons driven from case studies and examples
In class, we’ll use a combination of theoretical exercises, presentations and discussion to review the search landscape including an overview of the role of search in today’s media mix. Get an introduction to the key players and an explanation of the main components, terminology and acronyms. Dive into the detail of setting up, monitoring and optimising a paid campaign. Understand how to develop a SEM strategy and how this integrates with other online and offline channels.
Alternatively, you can cover this content online and broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: Search Landscape
- Module 2: Paid Search Overview
- Module 3: Optimisation Strategies
- Module 4: SEM Integration
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.