Want to discover the role of content and how it drives engagement?
In this strategic course you will examine all areas of content marketing, including content planning and strategy and the role it plays in digital, marketing and business strategies.
Best practice case studies will walk you through all the components of an effective content marketing strategy. You’ll also focus on how to create, distribute and manage content.
Duration: 1 day
- Map content strategy to the customer life cycle
- Understand how content facilitates a connection with customers online throughout their purchase decision
- Explore content publication processes and technologies
- How to measure and optimise content
This content marketing training covers content creation and strategy, content publication processes, how to manage content and how to optimise content.
Consumers prefer to be engaged with a brand via a story or conversation, so the power of content is immeasurable. Through both in-class discussion and practical exercises, we’ll explore how consumer behaviour fuels this power and how you can develop your content marketing strategy to be just as powerful. Plus, learn how to properly measure its effectiveness.
Alternatively, you can cover this content online and broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: Content Marketing Overview
- Module 2: Planning a Content Strategy
- Module 3: Mapping Content to Audience
- Module 4: Content Creation and Production
- Module 5: Content Distribution
- Module 6: Measuring Content Marketing
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Digital Marketing Specialists / Consultants – that want to increase broaden their knowledge of, or specialise in content marketing.
- Product / Brand / Digital / Marketing Managers – that have a solid experience in integrated marketing campaigns but need to understand content lead marketing strategies.
- Marketing Directors – that need to include content strategy in their overall communications planning.
- Agency side marketers – at all levels that need to understand the role content plays in marketing communications.
- Media Planners – that need to have a comprehensive understanding of content marketing at a strategic level.