According to recent ADMA research, Customer Journey Management is a skill that Australian marketers just aren’t getting enough exposure to. Marketers are also falling over in the area of marketing automation and matching online and offline data.
ADMA Managing Director Andrea Martens reveals, “There is a huge desire from the marketing community to continue to develop these skills. With this knowledge, marketers can have the ability to transform the way they go to market with smarter and more tailored solutions that not only meet but exceed customer experience expectations.”
With IQ Customer Journey Mapping courses around the country kicking off over the next few months, we thought it was a great time to share what some of our recent IQ Customer Journey Mapping students had to say about this essential CX-related course.
- The customer journey mapping course was incredible and helped me solidify the importance of the shift from a session based experience to a customer focused experience. ~ Amir, Alpha Digital
- Great course to learn how to visualize what goes into mapping a customer journey. If you learn better in a hands-on environment, this is a great course. ~ Sarah, Total Tools
- ADMA's Customer Journey Mapping course offered a valuable, interesting and rewarding experience, with the opportunity to learn with like-minded people in an inviting environment. Mike shared a wealth of information and made it easy to understand the basics, while providing us with the right tools and demonstrating how our newfound knowledge could be easily implemented in our day to day work life. ~ Erin, Tourism Australia
- Great course! As well as the deep dive into Customer Journey Mapping, the course also provided a holistic overview of data-driven marketing and the value journey mapping can provide at all stages - from objective setting, creative and all the way through to results tracking. ~ Emma, MercerBell
- This course was a fantastic opportunity to refresh and reconsider focussing on customers and their needs rather than business objectives and business/customer touchpoints. ~ Helen, Australia Post
- This course is great for marketers who are creating customer journeys for marketing automation and provided the knowledge we need to do this. ~ Tahlia, VenuesWest
- With a background in events, the customer mapping course was beneficial to me in that it provided a clear understand of the importance of customer segmentation. I will use the knowledge gained from this course and apply this to our marketing strategy for our upcoming carnival. ~ Demi, Perth Racing
All marketers should consider making customer journey mapping a priority.
Find out more about this valuable ADMA IQ course today!
View course information here