2 August, 2017 - Australian marketers will soon have access to world-class retention and loyalty marketing knowledge through the revamp of ADMA’s signature loyalty and retention course. Loyalty and customer experience experts Ellipsis (ellipsisandco.com), have signed an exclusive licensing deal to bring The Loyalty Academy to the market via ADMA, with the first course starting in September 2017.
The refreshed course has been developed by the global loyalty experts at the Wise Marketer Group and Ellipsis and offers the world’s first formalised loyalty educational and training curriculum, direct to Australian marketers. The new course content will help the modern marketer navigate the increasingly complex world of customer experience, data, digital marketing, analytics and marketing technology.
Ellipsis Managing Partner, David Parsons says, “We are excited to work with ADMA to bring the Loyalty Academy curriculum to the market, providing Australian marketers with the best course content available, giving access to the latest thinking in retention and loyalty marketing by global and local experts."
According to Mike Capizzi, Dean of The Loyalty Academy, “having a forum like ADMA, and a partner like Ellipsis, will enable the Loyalty Academy to bring professional loyalty education and certification directly to the Australian marketplace.”
Australian marketers can learn:
- The principles and best practices of retention and loyalty marketing to drive customer engagement
- How current trends can and will impact your own strategy
- The required elements and best practices of a successful loyalty marketing initiative
- Best practices and proven models for designing the core of any retention and loyalty marketing effort: the customer value proposition
- How consumers interact with loyalty programs across the variety of digital channels available
- How to incorporate soft-benefit recognition elements—special access, special privilege, unique experiences
- Fundamentals of customer segmentation and loyalty analytics
- The link between reward redemption and customer value
- Overview of the key financial considerations in planning and managing a retention initiative such as a loyalty program
Whether you’re just joining a loyalty team for the first time, or whether you’re looking to understand or refresh your retention and loyalty knowledge, the Retention and Loyalty Marketing Strategy course is for you.
All attendees of the ADMA course will receive their ADMA certification for completing the course and 10 credits towards their distinction as a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional™ from the Academy.
Visit this page for more information. The Sydney course starts on 20 September and Melbourne Course on 16 November.