Make the most out of every word and dive into copywriting training for content marketing.
Engage readers and keep them coming back for more with ADMA IQ’s Copywriting for Content Marketing Course. Equip yourself with the skills you need to effectively plan, write and publish creative content and compelling stories.
The modern publishing space has a seemingly endless array of channels – blogs, PR, social media, articles and more. Writing copy that gets noticed is more important than ever.
Master old skills and explore a variety of effective, compelling and fresh techniques for copywriting for content marketing during this hands-on copywriting training.
Duration: 1 day, 9am - 5pm.
- Use basic structure, essential writing techniques and apply the top tips and tricks of the trade used by experienced journalists to tailor copy to your audience
- Effectively and efficiently edit and fact check content and rework material for multiple social media channels
- Use idea-generation techniques for developing compelling stories and apply techniques that will keep your writing contemporary
- Discover essential journalistic writing techniques
- Tailor content for the appropriate channels and social media copywriting
- Develop a mission statement that guides your content development
What the course covers:
- The fundamentals of journalistic writing
- What kind of content consumers want to engage with
- Story ideas for content
- How to create engaging content
- Writing an irresistible headline
- Styles and structures to follow to keep the consumer interested and match your objectives
- Workflow tips
- Content quality control: fact-checking and editing
- Resourceful repurposing across platforms
- You will learn the copywriting basics for blog, PR, social media, digital marketing and online
Hear what our past students say about this course
Who should do this copywriting for content marketing course:
- Content writers for blogs, articles, PR, and social media
- Social community managers looking to hone their skills
- Marketers who need to write content as part of their role
ADMA offers a variety of copywriting courses, from beginners to advanced and online. View our copywriting courses here.