Over the last 12 months the team at ADMA have worked hard to deliver the industry best-in-class insights, research and networking opportunities.
Take a look at some of the things we have been up to:
- Launched the marketing skills industry benchmark that uncovered startling gaps in digital, content, data and analytics skills for marketing professionals
- ADMA IQ facilitated 20 in-class certificate classes, 25 online courses, and 180 in-class courses
- 1,200 data-driven marketers and advertising professionals attended ADMA Data Day 2018 in Sydney and Melbourne
- Provided networking opportunities at ADMA Global Forum where we hosted 55 international and local thought-leaders
- 5 ADMA Town Halls were held in Sydney and Melbourne
- Produced whitepapers and reports with exclusive insights and marketing thought-starters on topics such as: Personalising the Customer Journey, Building CX programs for the future, Data Privacy: What the consumer thinks and Content Marketing: Measuring your ROI.
- 10 roundtable events for shared peer-learning and networking opportunities
- Created connections via lunches and dinners dedicated to topics such as the digital transformation of businesses, the changing role of CMOs, CX - The new battleground for retail and more
We’re excited about a bigger and bolder 2019 and will be kicking off with Data Day 2019 where we will be showcasing the latest and most innovative applications of data to drive experience. Secure your place here.
See you in 2019!