Write with impact by learning the essential skills and practices you need to create effective digital copy.
Master the basics of writing engaging copy for the web, landing pages, email, social and more with ADMA IQ’s digital copywriting course.
Digital copywriting has one major challenge – the reader is in charge. Unlike traditional mediums, such as TV, radio or print, the reader can choose their own journey through the information.
As a writer, you need to understand how people read a screen, what they want, and how they go about hunting it down.
Join us for an informative, practical one day digital copywriting course as we explore the skills of writing for digital platforms. What gets an email opened? What are the most powerful five words for a landing page headline? How does the eye track on a website? How do you engage on social?
Always engaging and full of research-driven insights, this digital copywriting course is an essential step to help you create effective digital copy.
Duration: 1 day, 9am - 5pm.
In this digital copywriting course, learn to:
- Explore the foundations of good copy and how the rules transform for an online arena
- Develop and write engaging copy using proven processes and techniques
- Build your audience through writing compelling copy tailored for each of the major digital channels
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of writing for Google
What this digital copywriting course covers:
- How to write effective, compelling copy no matter what the medium
- Understand the differences between traditional and digital mediums
- Learn how to write more effectively for the web and landing pages
- Learn the key elements of an email that gets it opened and read
- Understand what works best for social media
Who should do this digital copywriting course?
- Anyone who writes for digital channels, including the web, email and social
- Those experienced in traditional mediums, looking to transfer their skills to a digital space
- Anyone overseeing and reviewing the production of digital campaigns
- Anyone new to the task of writing for digital, exploring new career opportunities or upskilling