Power your marketing with paid search and digital programmatic advertising.
This ADMA IQ course is for marketers that are new to search and programmatic that want to understand how to use digital tactics to deliver results.
Programmatic buying has revolutionised the way media is bought online. It is fast becoming a core skill for digital marketers and something that digital professionals need to be aware of. It is also one of the most in-demanded digital roles in Australia.
This course allows you to gain a rapid understanding of the role of paid search and programmatic and how to leverage them to achieve the best results.
Duration: 1 day
- Understand paid search fundamentals
- Perform keyword research for paid search
- Create a paid search campaign
- Understand the programmatic landscape in Australia — players and tech
- Develop a media plan and schedule
- Explain key attribution methodologies
- Understand methods for measuring ad fraud, viewability and brand safety
This one-day fundamentals course is designed for marketers who want to learn more about media planning across search and programmatic. It will cover:
- Paid search fundamentals
- Programmatic fundamentals
- Programmatic planning
Who should do this course?
- Marketers that have a focus on customer experience, acquisition or data
- Any mid to senior level marketers that want to deliver programmatic and understand the broader requirements for change
- Media professionals that need to understand the mechanics of programmatic